What information we collect?
We may collect some personal data that are essential for flight booking procedure such as follows:
- Names, address, contact details, email address, etc.
- Website visit details, resources you access, location data, traffic data, communication data etc.
- Information you share by filling website form prior taking service.
- Essential information you have shared with us while communicating for any reason.
How we collect this information?
- When you subscribe to any newsletter
- When you make any purchase from us
- When you register an account
- When you contact to our travel agents
- We use name, address, contact details, email address of the customers to complete purchase with us.
- We use customer’s details to keep in touch with them by sending them notifications and managing your arrangements.
- We may disclose their information to the any government organization, law, court, against any kind of verification asked by the government authority.
- We may get in contact with customers when it comes to provide special offers, deals, seasonal offers, discounts, exclusive deals, etc.
- We may pass their details to other parties who offer goods or services which may be of interest their interest. If you do not wish to have your details passed on in this way, you may ask us in writing not to do so. Please note, if you are a new customer we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Storing your personal data
- Data provided by customers is stored in our secure servers and details against any transactions entered into our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Information collected by Third Parties
- We may receive data that are collected by third party. We would be responsible to the information held by ourselves and handled / stored in accordance with this Policy.
- In order to provide optimum service we use “Cookies” in our website.
- A cookie is a text-only string that collects information over the website. The website transfers the information to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk, which enables the website to remember who you are. It contains name of the domain. It enables us to fetch minor information regarding the user’s search which helps us to understand the requirement. We look into all those activities and try to provide better use experience. We may collect information such as your IP address, online activity, web browser details and online activity. However, we will not collect any of your passwords as it is highly sensitive data.